Purchase a license

webs

Hello, I want to buy a license, but I can't afford the full price. I would be grateful for a good offer, then I will definitely buy the full version and update. It will be great if you have version 5.3 and later.

I know that you need to buy directly, but unfortunately the budget is not big, an amateur project. I wanted to figure out the engine, and when I fully understand and develop the project, then I can afford to buy a full license.
And now I will be grateful for the opportunity to try the engine for a reasonable price.

Thanks for attention.

4 hours ago, Emilia said:

You can use their monthly license. for $50/mo you get updates, vast and all the features. Otherwise you have to pay for updates and vast if they are expired

I am also thinking about it.But as I understand it, there are a lot of things that are not there, or is it also the full version just by monthly payment ?

1 hour ago, webs said:

I am also thinking about it.But as I understand it, there are a lot of things that are not there, or is it also the full version just by monthly payment ?

It is a full version without any limitation. Moreover it features free VAST subscription.

The only difference is that you rent it for the time that you use it. Like buying a house and renting a house.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 6:26 PM, Tech Support said:

It is a full version without any limitation. Moreover it features free VAST subscription.

The only difference is that you rent it for the time that you use it. Like buying a house and renting a house.

And the code is open in this subscription? If yes, then this is wonderful, because I wanted to make an adabitive

On 3/17/2021 at 2:40 PM, webs said:

Hi! I recommend you to get ULTIMATE  $499 , one time payment, If you get monthly sub. in 10 months you will have paid this amount of $500...  I was firs on monthly sub. and after 6 month I got Ultimate so I have spend $900 instead of $500. But you know better...

On 3/26/2021 at 6:51 PM, Serghei said:

Hi! I recommend you to get ULTIMATE  $499 , one time payment, If you get monthly sub. in 10 months you will have paid this amount of $500...  I was firs on monthly sub. and after 6 month I got Ultimate so I have spend $900 instead of $500. But you know better...

It is not that simple. With rental license you also get free VAST subscription and free lifetime updates. So by paying $50 monthly you also save around $30 (of cause if you use VAST in your project). And we also have plans to add some more additional free features into rental licenses soon.

I'm not a big fan of rental or monthly payments even VAST should have an option to buy and not pay a monthly fee. I would buy a vast licence but I do not pay a monthly fee.

I moved from other  script to KVS for that reason, the other script owners started to move everything into monthly  fees (conversion engine for $150 dollars/month as an example) even from previous full paying users so I moved away and started using KVS, I hope the same will not happen with KVS either. 

• Like 1