Google Indexing Tubesite Pages

Jim

4 days to week , google search console will start discover urls, next week will start index page.
for index website its take By the number of pages of website , if you have thousands or ten thousands of pages its will take 2-3 months, but small website maybe days.

i have more than website , there is websites that have ten thousands of pages.
for me , after i add my website sitemap to google search console its take just month for google  to discover 50k URLs, and 40k not- ndexed page, 3k indexed page.
Note for you my friend : indexed pages its not mean that google will show all indexed page on google search , i have 3k indexed page but i have just 20-50 page in google search, im just a month there.

and no i didnt encounter any issues with KVS generated html or use of the Google Search Console that affected the Google.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 8:18 AM, naughtyking said:

4 days to week , google search console will start discover urls, next week will start index page.
for index website its take By the number of pages of website , if you have thousands or ten thousands of pages its will take 2-3 months, but small website maybe days.

for me , after i add my website sitemap to google search console its take just month for google  to discover 50k URLs, and 40k not- ndexed page, 3k indexed page.
Note for you my friend : indexed pages its not mean that google will show all indexed page on google search , i have 3k indexed page but i have just 20-50 page in google search, im just a month there.

and no i didnt encounter any issues with KVS generated html or use of the Google Search Console that affected the Google.

Good luck!

After a month of the sitemap Google search console says no URLs discovered. Did you change any default settings on the KVS sitemap page?

Did you put the sitemap URL in the robots.txt file?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 8:18 AM, naughtyking said:

Good luck!

So 2 months now and not a single URL discovered according to the Google sitemap report page.

KVS say the sitemap is rendered correctly, but some aspect of the site does appear to be unattractive to Google for some reason.

There are no intructions in the KVS documentation for modifying/optimizing the sitemap.

We don't have much SEO expertise in KVS, but situations when domain is not indexed at all or very poorly could indicate that either your server / provider / network / domain is blacklisted for some reason (due to spam, or black seo). Try googling into that direction, and if there are any tools that you can use to check it.

Other way would be to pay for some premium SEO tool that analyzes your site and provides recommendations. Something like this: https://www.semrush.com/

On 2/20/2023 at 11:51 AM, phseven said:

look at you robots.txt maybe something wrong with it , iy happen to me too

Ty for suggestion. I haven't made any changes to the robots.txt file so it is the same as when KVS set up the site. SEO auditseems to say that crawlers are not obstructed. What item did you have in your robots.txt file that was causing the problem?

14 hours ago, Tech Support said:

We don't have much SEO expertise in KVS, but situations when domain is not indexed at all or very poorly could indicate that either your server / provider / network / domain is blacklisted for some reason (due to spam, or black seo). Try googling into that direction, and if there are any tools that you can use to check it.

Other way would be to pay for some premium SEO tool that analyzes your site and provides recommendations. Something like this: https://www.semrush.com/

Ty for the link to semrush.com. I have used seoblity.net. There seem to be many sites like this around and I suspect they mostly do similar analysis/audit/reports. There are certainly improvements to make but nothing that would be a reasonable explanation for zero url discovery in 2 months.

The site is hosted via cloudflare which shouldn't cause a problem I expect? There has been no attempted seo practice that could be risky in terms of blacklisting. Only focus has been to get Google indexing underway.  

• 9 months later...
On 12/1/2023 at 6:19 AM, viper said:

I saw other tube sites getting indexed daily. No issue with copy title

How can you see other tube sites getting indexed?

"Copy title" - you mean the video title is grabbed from the original main tube site without changing itm and the page still gets indexed on the KVS tube site?

20 hours ago, Jim said:

How can you see other tube sites getting indexed?

"Copy title" - you mean the video title is grabbed from the original main tube site without changing itm and the page still gets indexed on the KVS tube site?

if you search any adult title in Google, you will see many search results with same title

On seobility i notice the sitemap response time is much higher than other pages, and much bigger filesize at 1MB don't know if this is normal or if Google doesn't like it?

It also says "3,262 pages have a medium response time between 0.5 and 1 second"  whether or not this is significnt I don't know?

• 2 weeks later...

On Google Page Speed Insights for the homepage the desktop performance is good at 91 but mobile is poor at 49. Is this difference typical for KVS?

Another interesting result on the homepage is that "Links are not crawlable" with the comment that "To appear in search results, crawlers need access to your app". Does this stop any links off the homepage from being indexed? If so what might be the cause? The adult age confirmation is active on the homepage.

7 hours ago, Jim said:

On Google Page Speed Insights for the homepage the desktop performance is good at 91 but mobile is poor at 49. Is this difference typical for KVS?

KVS doesn't have this issue with default theme:

https://pagespeed.web.dev/analysis/https-www-kvs-demo-com/3cudm5v0tv?form_factor=mobile

google_speed_index.thumb.png.377118d88c8149790d3f55cb05291789.png

What affects this greatly - Google Analytics, 3rd-party advertising.

Other than minor changes to colors etc the theme being used is the default theme. (CSS file). The desktop view displays four adverts and the mobile one, just simple items fo video etc but the mobile performance is worse. How is the difference between mobile and desktop explained?

How does Google Analytics explain the difference between good desktop performance and poor mobile performance?

You didn't mention any feedback on the "links not crawlable" comment. This comment also appears on your KVS demo page speed insights link under the SEO heading? 

9 hours ago, Jim said:

How does Google Analytics explain the difference between good desktop performance and poor mobile performance?

Google Analytics load a ton of JS code and greatly affects website performance. You can try removing it, then reset Memcache in Website UI section in sidebar menu. Then check your site again, and likely you will get another score for mobile.

9 hours ago, Jim said:

You didn't mention any feedback on the "links not crawlable" comment. This comment also appears on your KVS demo page speed insights link under the SEO heading? 

Sorry, we don't have expertise in SEO area, so have nothing to answer for this question.

6 hours ago, Jim said:

OK, so you don't have Google Analytics on the KVS Demo site? Is this correct?

Yes, we don't have Google Analytics and any other 3rd-party ads on our demo site.

6 hours ago, Jim said:

Is it intended that the KVS CMS makes links on the homepage non crawlable, as reported by Google?

There are no any restrictions except robots.txt file, which makes some utility-purpose URLs blocked, for example Login popup, Signup popup, Feedback popup, URLs that are used for sending statistics and etc., mainly URLs that do not contain any valuables content - normally these should not be indexed.

You can see your robots.txt using this URL with your domain:

https://kvs-demo.com/robots.txt

If Google reports something not crawlable because of robots.txt, then this is intended, yes.

• 3 months later...

It could just possibly be the content your posting. Is it embeds? Is it copied titles and descriptions? Embeds rank poorly or rarely get into search esp if its just copy n pasted. Self hosted videos with unique titles and content always hit harder. Also how is the seo of your site? DO you have backlinks do you have an seo profile whatst he page rank and DA of your url. Google about link indexing etc. Its not easy :) submit to bing and yandex also but i would try getting some seo and backlinking done. Private blog posts ect.