Popup for embeded player?

Is their any way to make it like this?

I want to like this when users click to play and open popunder.

There is an option popunder or direct link that works only when the user clicks to pause the video and then opens the pop or direct link.

Embedded player cannot open popunders, as they are not top level browser pages. They are displayed inside an iframe, and if opening a popunder it will also be opened inside the same iframe. It is not technically possible to open top level popunder window from within iframe.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tech Support said:

Embedded player cannot open popunders, as they are not top level browser pages. They are displayed inside an iframe, and if opening a popunder it will also be opened inside the same iframe. It is not technically possible to open top level popunder window from within iframe.

How do video hosts like dooood.com and streamtape work popunder in the embedded player?

What about direct links? 

direct link only works when someone pauses the video but does not first click on the player.

Edited by viper

2 hours ago, viper said:

How do video hosts like dooood.com and streamtape work popunder in the embedded player?

Do you have a working example?

2 hours ago, viper said:

direct link only works when someone pauses the video but does not first click on the player.

Yes, because popunder takes the first click.

4 hours ago, Tech Support said:

Yes, because popunder takes the first click.

But embeded player have no popunder then why their it works when someone pauses the video

I think you can use some generic JS code to add a click listener on top of player to listen for the first click and open your link on the first click.

How about example of other services being able to open popunders via embed code?

• Like 1

On 5/19/2024 at 12:06 PM, Tech Support said:

I think you can use some generic JS code to add a click listener on top of player to listen for the first click and open your link on the first click.

How about example of other services being able to open popunders via embed code?

where i have to add?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tech Support said:

You need to add JS code in Settings -> Embed player settings into embed player template.

Is it possible to do by support?  I do not know how to code.

Edited by viper