Fill my new site with ten thousands hosted of HD movies without with small budget

naughtyking

Hi, i want start  a new tube sites and fill my website with ten thousands with HD videos.
i dont have any visitors, and i want hosted the files not embedd. 
i read and about video hosting platfrom like dailymotion and vimeo but for adult contect like doodstream and streamsb.
the video hosting platform like doodstream and streamsb let you big storge to upload your videos in 5 upload methods, can upload throught torrent or FTP and more.
i know thats is there sites use this platform to Offers to website  visitors an enjoyable and comfortable fast viewing.
how can i use the video hosting platform in my site, my site hosting on small vps, and i cant rent dedicated server now with many cores and high ram becaous i dont have more than 10-100 visitors daily.

Would be interesting to hear from others on this. Previously nobody ever asked us about adding support for video platforms, and thus we never heard of them.

I think the author doesn't understand the terminology here and thinks that these platforms are providing hosting for video files, but instead they provide ability to upload videos to them and embed / link from your own site. This is pretty supported by KVS using the following content types:

• Embed code for embedding their player
  • Pseudo video for linking their video page

In your case it is also embed player. The links that you posted in ticket when discussing this were embed links.

So it is just a matter of how the site you are embedding implements their embed player. Some sites may put intensive ads or try to redirect every click to their original pages. Other sites may show only few advertising. But still they have to earn something from your visitors, otherwise they will go bankrupt for paying their servers without any income.

First of all, starting a KVS video hosting site on a VPS is a bad idea.
KVS is a video hosting platform, you don't need other platforms for that.

If you want to use embed from other services, then there is no point in using a platform like KVS for such a thing, but a wordpress or any other embed script.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 2:44 PM, naughtyking said:

Hi, i want start  a new tube sites and fill my website with ten thousands with HD videos.
i dont have any visitors, and i want hosted the files not embedd. 
i read and about video hosting platfrom like dailymotion and vimeo but for adult contect like doodstream and streamsb.
the video hosting platform like doodstream and streamsb let you big storge to upload your videos in 5 upload methods, can upload throught torrent or FTP and more.
i know thats is there sites use this platform to Offers to website  visitors an enjoyable and comfortable fast viewing.
how can i use the video hosting platform in my site, my site hosting on small vps, and i cant rent dedicated server now with many cores and high ram becaous i dont have more than 10-100 visitors daily.

Dailymotion and vimeo will not allow adult content.

Another problem (with lots of possible side effects and stress) - you need to own the rights for the content if you wish to upload it to your servers.

You need to consider multi-server setup and the KVS Ultimate licence (will allow users to upload videos to your site) if you want to have a chance to make it BIG in building a successful X tube.

Anyway, all the best!

H