JWPlayer on KVS

Maciej

Hello in June will be google alghoritm update based on factor about page loading speed mainly on mobile devices and kvs player blocking me with prepare website before this big alghoritm uppdate. 

Example https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsex4arabxxx.com%2F%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%85-%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B0%D8%B1%2F&hl=en

Is any option to implement JW Player on my page?

One question more I have on player poster from url /contents/videos_screenshots/0/529/preview.mp4.jpg

I would like to change to /contents/videos_screenshots/0/529/preview_360.mp4.jpg

or /contents/videos_screenshots/0/529/preview_preview.mp4.jpg

For KVS player it is coming from Settings -> Player settings, most probably you have this option enabled:

player_poster_image_size.png.78b57c372bc2b7c51d9c37601ac1e914.png

If you deactivate this option, then poster image will most probably be defaulted to preview_360.mp4.jpg, which is taken from the default video format configured in player settings under video formats:

player_poster_preview_format.thumb.png.ad8148df45b7f392b876896af6e18401.png

But if you want it to be set to preview_preview.mp4.jpg, which looks to be a small preview format that is not intended for player, you can't have this set via settings. In this case you will need to manually adjust video_view block template (Website UI -> Pages -> View Video page -> View Video block) around this line:

kt_player('kt_player', '{{$config.project_url}}/player/kt_player.swf?v={{$config.project_version}}', '100%', '100%', flashvars);

Before this line you will need to add this to force player load another poster image:

flashvars['preview_url'] = '{{$data.screen_url}}/preview_preview.mp4.jpg';

I have problem with {{$flashvars.video_url}} in other player because I get link with, video_url: 'function/0/https://domain.com/get_file/1/51603597b6eb6be7570b9b65a662a232/1000/1719/1719.mp4/'

function/0/ , it's possible to remove it ?

It is not that function that is shown on your screenshot. The option is named "Enable links obfuscation". It is located under "Enable protection for video download script", but I think it is a bug in old version that disabling the overall protection doesn't disable obfuscation automatically. So you have to enable protection and then disable obfuscation option (it will only appear after you enable protection). Then disable protection again, if you want to have it disabled.