Anyone ever get the 'unexpected upload error'

drastic

Hey!

So for the last few days, I have not been able to upload any screenshots or videos via my admin panel.

The upload progress looks like it goes through, then says "unexpected upload error" and nothing else.

My host is able to upload. KVS devs here were able to upload. Everyone but me can upload. Anyone experience this and have a fix?

Here's what I tried so far... and nothing worked...

cleared browser cache, cleared site cache, cleared cloudflare

tried a new browser firefox with no extensions, chrome - fresh install

I don't know what else to do and I'm 2 days behind schedule with updating thumbnails and other tasks :/

Hoping here has a fix.

Thanks!

Screenshot_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been having these issues on and off even users are experiencing the same issue and its extremely annoying and causes frustrations. Its 100% an cloudflare issues because the same issue dissapears when I turn cloudflare off.

How can I bypass cloudflare entirely when just uploading? for instance just using an subdomain for uploads as an example?

Uploads through cloudflare simply just breaks from time to time.

Edited by hbarnetworks
Extra info

It is not possible to bypass Cloudflare when uploading. Strange that you have this issue, as huge number of people are using Cloudflare and don't have upload issues. And if it breaks from time to time, you can't tell exactly this is due to Cloudflare as you don't have working test scenario.