Social sharing Buttons

Serghei

I know it was removed... but we can use the "addthis kvs module" for "Social Sharing Buttons" will be easy for kvs owners to add social buttons in the original kvs default location, so we won't make modification into themes,  so people can use whatever social buttons they want in the same place... (sorry for my english). My website is not adult, so my traffic are most from social media platforms, thanks to share buttons...

I want to use the same spot on my website but to change the code in "Social sharing: addthis with sharethis. The header buttons I changed but from view page I need help to find where to change the code... Please! thank youScreenshot_12.jpg.3f0c3a37b4f411df997df40f756a3cb8.jpgScreenshot_13.jpg.8a587774c8ec525a71c5513203105b9f.jpg

Sure, you can add your custom buttons there. Please go to Website UI -> Pages -> View Video page -> video_view block and find this line:

<label for="share_link" class="field-label">{{$lang.videos.video_details_field_link}}</label>

Previously KVS theme had the following fragment after this line:

<div class="block-bookmarks">
  <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
  <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style addthis_32x32_style">
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_3"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_4"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_compact"></a>
  </div>
  <script type="text/javascript">
    var addthis_config = {
      ui_language:'{{$config.locale}}'
    }
  </script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js" defer></script>
  <!-- AddThis Button END -->
</div>

What you need is to replace Addthis block with your Sharethis code and put it back into template.

• Thanks 1