New feature requests in KVS

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Would like to know if there is a payment option for only one video? like OnlyFans.com

It is possible via tokens, not possible via money for now. We have this in future plans to make it possible with money and make all the token processing inside without exposing that to end users.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, cremz said:

Any thoughts on adding payment processors that support crypto?

We will add item into the next feature vote. For now we will concentrate on the major features that received most votes from the previous voting. Please follow KVS news, we will inform when the next voting is there, so that you can vote for crypto payments.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, quick thought. Since sometimes i import 1-2k videos at once, i like to spread those out over a few months, maybe even more. On the start page, where i see analytics, i always see the last days where I have content scheduled, for example now i see that i have a few videos in december 2021. I don't give a damn about that, can you guys make the data range just go around the current date. would be more useful to know how many videos were live in the past week and how many will be live in the following week. And maybe make a link from the day there to a filtering in the videos page, with all the videos published on that particular day :) 

1 hour ago, cremz said:

Hey, quick thought. Since sometimes i import 1-2k videos at once, i like to spread those out over a few months, maybe even more. On the start page, where i see analytics, i always see the last days where I have content scheduled, for example now i see that i have a few videos in december 2021. I don't give a damn about that, can you guys make the data range just go around the current date. would be more useful to know how many videos were live in the past week and how many will be live in the following week. And maybe make a link from the day there to a filtering in the videos page, with all the videos published on that particular day :) 

Already possible in Settings -> Personal settings:

content_scheduler_days.png.c7ca4fc51bf758ad02887705835f2dc7.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...