Coinpayments Problem

HEllo,

I have a problem with adding coinpayments to KVS. I mean, i managed to add it but once paid, nothing happens. I'll explain :

So i go to the sign-up page. I choose a membership plan 

After this, my Coinpayments payment page opens 

Filling in the info (name, email)  and i am chosing a crypto, in this case LTC

The payment info page opens with details on where to send the payment. So far so good

Also, on the email i used for sign up i am receiving from Coinpayments informations about how and where to send the crypto

In a couple of minutes the payment page shows the status PAID!

And a link to continue to my website which leads to a page that say the payment was processed.

And..that's it. In my email that i used to sign up, i get not confirmation from the website itself( ulovebikini) with the membership access, pretty much nothing.

Checked in the Memberzone tab inside the KVS admin, and there is no new user added, no pending..nothing.

Inside  the Coinpayments billing options, at package settings, the Context is set to : Signup and Upgrade, because i want users to signup and upograde at the same time. i am not offering any free registrations.

As for the APi key i used texactly the one generated from my Coinpayments cpanel

and added that key to billing options for Cpayyments

And these are the settings that came by default for the api key

So, what coul;d be the problem? It seems once payment sent and confirmed, users are not getting access to the premium zone of the website

and also not receiving any message from KVS scrippt.

I also tried the "forgot password option to see if it finds the email but teh message say that this email address cannot be found in the database.

Please advise

Thank you

We deleted all images for security.

Most probably you didn't configure IPN correctly. This is required so that Coinpayments notified KVS about new transaction.

You can find manual here (only the IPN Setup section):

https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-ipn

What you need to set is IPN secret field. Don't set any value for IPN URL, this is not needed. Then you need to go to KVS admin panel -> Memberzone -> Billings -> Coinpayments and set the same value into Signature key field. After that when you try new transaction, you should see its log in KVS admin panel -> Administration -> Payments log. If everything is fully configured, the billings should execute KVS postback, and this will create records in payments log.

If after having this configured you still see some issues, then please create support ticket.

2 minutes ago, Tech Support said:

We deleted all images for security.

Most probably you didn't configure IPN correctly. This is required so that Coinpayments notified KVS about new transaction.

You can find manual here (only the IPN Setup section):

https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-ipn

What you need to set is IPN secret field. Don't set any value for IPN URL, this is not needed. Then you need to go to KVS admin panel -> Memberzone -> Billings -> Coinpayments and set the same value into Signature key field. After that when you try new transaction, you should see its log in KVS admin panel -> Administration -> Payments log. If everything is fully configured, the billings should execute KVS postback, and this will create records in payments log.

If after having this configured you still see some issues, then please create support ticket.

Thank you. i will try that. Hopefully i will manage to get it done. Thank you