Subscribe not show in My Profile

Tanjiro

I see there is amount number of people subscribe when I visit to another user, but when I go to my own Profile (or user go to their own), there is no amount of user subscribed to them

Like this:

image.png.a81d615b55346e4d49f34d7e5a8bc21a.png

But when go to my own Profile, nothing shows about how many user subscribed

image.thumb.png.0d235b3dca9b0f094e538514cee4d66f.png

Is this because KVS hasn't updated yet ?

3 hours ago, Tech Support said:

I guess this is because theme doesn't display this information. You can add the following:

<div class="item">
	Subscribers: <em>{{$data.subscribers_count}}</em>
</div>

somewhere into Website UI -> Page components -> include_member_profile.tpl template.

Thank you, I got it

Also please help my ticket

I'm facing a problem with uploading video files based on member positions.

I've already tried adjusting the post_max_size and upload_max_file_ize settings in PHP, both in the PHP configuration and in the content settings of the KVS setup.

However, members are still able to upload video files larger than the specified limits. Surprisingly, I haven't encountered any errors even when attempting to upload video files as large as 10 or 100GB. What could be the reason for this?

Another issue I'm dealing with is limiting the character length during user registration. Is there a way to restrict the character count to a specific length?

For example, if a user tries to register with a character count exceeding the limit, they should receive a message like "You have exceeded the allowed character limit. Please ensure it is below xx characters.", the registration process should prevent users from completing their registration until they shorten the number of characters. Is implementing this feature possible?

Edited by Tanjiro

11 hours ago, Tanjiro said:

I've already tried adjusting the post_max_size and upload_max_file_ize settings in PHP, both in the PHP configuration and in the content settings of the KVS setup.

The max limit of uploaded size can be set in Settings -> Content settings:

upload_filesize_limit.png.bba858e37cebb9ab2611173ccc44be1b.png

Please note that if you want to test, try in another browser where you are not logged in as admin, because admin users do not have any upload restriction, and this also affects site area.

11 hours ago, Tanjiro said:

For example, if a user tries to register with a character count exceeding the limit, they should receive a message like "You have exceeded the allowed character limit. Please ensure it is below xx characters.", the registration process should prevent users from completing their registration until they shorten the number of characters. Is implementing this feature possible?

You can adjust maxlength="100" attribute of "username" text field in Website UI -> Global blocks -> Signup Form Simple template. By default it is set to 100.

• Like 1