URL Format

poweromania

I was wondering if it's possible to change the format of the URL for videos. Right now the format is website.com/videos/6/video-title/ and i would like it to be just website.com/video-title i tried to modify it inside Settings>Website settings but if i remove videos/%ID%/ and i only leave %DIR%/ i get a 404 page when i try to access the clip. 

55 minutes ago, Tech Support said:

In order to have this type of video URLs, you have to put the following line at the very end (virtually the last line) of the root .htaccess file (you can edit this file via FTP or via File Manager or your server panel):

RewriteRule ^([^/]+)/$               view_video.php?dir=$1 [L,QSA]

Is working thanks. And since i don't want to open a new thread for this but is it possible to modify the sitemap template in order for it to display the post title to google like this?

ChannelName - PostTitle - ActorName

1 hour ago, poweromania said:

Is working thanks. And since i don't want to open a new thread for this but is it possible to modify the sitemap template in order for it to display the post title to google like this?

Please go to Website UI -> Pages -> [System] Sitemap page -> Links to Videos block on it. In block settings enable these 2 parameters:

• show_dvd_info
  • show_models_info

And in block template change this:

<video:title><![CDATA[{{$item.title}}]]></video:title>

with this:

<video:title><![CDATA[{{if $item.dvd.title}}{{$item.dvd.title}} - {{/if}}{{$item.title}}{{if $item.models.0.title}} - {{$item.models.0.title}}{{/if}}]]></video:title>

2 hours ago, Tech Support said:

Please go to Website UI -> Pages -> [System] Sitemap page -> Links to Videos block on it. In block settings enable these 2 parameters:

• show_dvd_info
  • show_models_info

And in block template change this:

<video:title><![CDATA[{{$item.title}}]]></video:title>

with this:

<video:title><![CDATA[{{if $item.dvd.title}}{{$item.dvd.title}} - {{/if}}{{$item.title}}{{if $item.models.0.title}} - {{$item.models.0.title}}{{/if}}]]></video:title>

And it's possible to do the same thing for video page title?

20 hours ago, poweromania said:

And it's possible to do the same thing for video page title?

Sure, in Website UI -> Pages -> View Video page template replace this line:

{{assign var="page_title" value=$lang.html.video_details_title|replace_tokens:$storage.video_view_video_view}}

with this block:

{{assign var="page_title" value=$storage.video_view_video_view.title}}
{{if $storage.video_view_video_view.dvd.title}}
	{{assign var="page_title" value="`$storage.video_view_video_view.dvd.title` - `$page_title`"}}
{{/if}}
{{if $storage.video_view_video_view.models.0.title}}
	{{assign var="page_title" value="`$page_title` - `$storage.video_view_video_view.models.0.title`"}}
{{/if}}

For changing any texts please go to Website UI -> Texts section of Website UI -> Language files section. There you can search for the text you want to change. Model name would be set like %title%, so I guess you would need to find something like "%title%'s Videos" in the file.

58 minutes ago, Tech Support said:

For changing any texts please go to Website UI -> Texts section of Website UI -> Language files section. There you can search for the text you want to change. Model name would be set like %title%, so I guess you would need to find something like "%title%'s Videos" in the file.

That's what i was looking for. Thanks