VR Player

Focus

Hello KVS Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Roman and I've been a loyal user of your product for some time now. I'm reaching out to discuss a potential enhancement that could substantially improve the user experience and future-proof your product in the rapidly evolving digital landscape.

Virtual Reality (VR) content has seen a surge in popularity and usage in recent years, and it's evident that it's not just a passing trend, but a significant step towards the future of digital content consumption. I believe integrating VR capabilities into the KVS video player could have a considerable impact on user engagement and satisfaction.

With VR support, your video player could offer immersive, interactive experiences that fully leverage the potential of VR technology. This could attract a new user base while providing more value to your existing users, like myself, who are increasingly consuming VR content.

I understand that integrating VR capabilities is no small task, but I truly believe the investment would be worthwhile and position KVS as a leader in the digital video player space. I hope you'll consider my suggestion.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and for your ongoing commitment to improving the KVS Script. I look forward to seeing the continued evolution of your products.

Best regards,

Roman

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 3:29 PM, Tech Support said:

Our primary goal at the moment is to redo KVS player to get rid of old Flowplayer dependency. This prevents us from adding HLS support, the work is ~50% done. When we have a new player that is fully implemented by us, we will look into VR feature as well.

Guys, I'll ask here about the player. I saw such an interesting implementation on this site https://www.waybig.com/video/vic-rocco-beach-nude-manifest-men-446818.html, when klicking to timeline screenshot skips to a certain time period of the video. Is it possible to make a similar setting in your player now or can it be implemented in the future?