Some suggestions, external payment and playlist

AlexHardy32

1. external payment processor.
At this moment when the adult sector is under scrutiny and it is very difficult to find a payment processor at reasonable costs, I think it is very good to make a kind of plugin that works on a separate domain, a kind of gateway between the adult site and non-adult and the payment domain, which will process the payments.

In this way, you can have access to several payment processors and bypass the ban on adult content.

The plugin can only be made to work if it has an active license on the domain that runs kvs and on the home page of the domain that processes payments, it should be a simple landing page related to payment processing without any reference.
Since kvs has an integrated api, communication can be done through the api to process payments and activate the vip account, add funds and even make payments to webmasters.

A payment processor that I would really like if it was on the list is Wise, which is super cheap, easy to use and  saves about 90% in fees and exchange compared to the rest of the payment processors in the adult niche.

2.playlist.

It would be good if it is possible to mass edit the video and album to add the option to create a playlist directly, as it can be done for channel, user, tag, category, etc.

In the album on the website, it would be advisable to have a button or arrow with Next Image that will refresh the page and display the next image from the list, model, category, etc.

3.Unexpected changes in theme files

There should be a Do not approve button, because at the moment there is no other solution to delete the notification only if you give approval.

4. Short video

This option should be implemented because all platforms already have it.
Any video up to 60 seconds or as long as the admin decides will be considered a short video and displayed as such, just like tiktok, youtube, instagram, facebook and other video streaming platforms.

5. Buy ads directly on the site.

Another option that would help webmasters to monetize the site is the option for the user/client to have the option to buy ads on the site, in the available locations, and the webmaster to have the opportunity to set the price per click or cpm.
To be available for popup, vast, banner, even the first 10 seconds of the processed video.
Everything should be automatic, if the user has made the payment, then the ad is activated and runs for the defined/purchased period.

If the webmaster holds the satellite site license, then the user has the option to buy the entire network or just one of the domains in the network.

Thank you and I hope you will consider it.

21 hours ago, AlexHardy32 said:

1. external payment processor.

This can be set using satellite license. Satellite is capable to accept payments, it will run on another domain and can also show completely different set of videos if configured.

21 hours ago, AlexHardy32 said:

2.playlist.

It was fixed.

22 hours ago, AlexHardy32 said:

3.Unexpected changes in theme files

You can switch off any non-critical notification (including unexpected changes one) in Settings -> Personal settings.

4. Short video

I think the question is how to separate short videos from other videos when displaying on site? Well, I see list_videos block is currently missing duration_from / duration_to static filters, so we will add this.

5. Buy ads directly on the site

We are already working to integrate huge advertising module into KVS, this would take some time. But the result would be impressive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tech Support said:

I think the question is how to separate short videos from other videos when displaying on site?

I think the solution is simple.
A new tab on the homepage with the name short video, in the header menu a button with short video.
When the user clicks on a short video, a new page will open where only the short video will be displayed, scroll up or down as appropriate, with like, share, etc.
If you want, I can provide an example in private as a message not to be considered advertising here.

This can be set using satellite license

It is not a bad idea but it includes many other costs as far as I know.
For satellite, Open Source license is needed? Just one example.
Then, if I activate the payments only on a satellite and on the main site or the rest of the site in Network will be disable, will it work?

It was fixed.

when it will be released

You can switch off any non-critical notification

Ok.But still will be there.

We are already working to integrate huge advertising module into KVS

this is good news.

10 hours ago, AlexHardy32 said:

If you want, I can provide an example in private as a message not to be considered advertising here.

This is not a question of design, but a question of ability to display the needed subset of data. We will add the needed functionality, and then you can use whatever design you need for it.

It is not a bad idea but it includes many other costs as far as I know.
For satellite, Open Source license is needed? Just one example.
Then, if I activate the payments only on a satellite and on the main site or the rest of the site in Network will be disable, will it work?

Satellites do not require open source code option. KVS licensing approach doesn't allow using the same license on multiple domains, so if you need to run something on another domain this should be an additional fee - satellite fee in this case.

If you activate payment only on satellite, users there will have to pay for registering. They will pay to access to a satellite site, but they would be able to use the same username / password to access main site (and any other satellites if needed). This is how satellites work, they share the same users across.

when it will be released

In the next update 6.1.0. Not possible to tell the exact dates, we still have some big features planned for this release.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, AlexHardy32 said:

Hi,

A good idea would be to add the option to add a description to the mass edit video, which could be something like <title> + <random tag set on the video>. At this moment, Google refuses to index any video that does not have a description.

I would say it is a bad idea :) You need to separate data from presentation. If you want to have description for video rendered from title + tags, then easy to edit this text:

html.video_details_description = %title% %tags_as_string%

This would render exactly like video title and set of tags comma-separated. You can use many other variables there to even build some kind of random and constant patterns, please check the guide here:

• Like 1