Specify the channel to which I will upload the video in the uploader

langel87

Hello! I want know if there is any option to choose from the original uploader to the channel that I want to upload that video, I know there is an option to do it from the profile, upload to the channel, but I would like to simplify it by doing it directly from the upload-video/ page.

Another question, I can't find the option to configure the email in the administration, the SMTP or PHP connection, since my site doesn't send emails.

Regards!

Please create support ticket for both questions. We will help to enable channel selection in video upload form.

For external SMTP KVS doesn't have options now (this is a huge topic of future development), but we can manually configure that via some extension. For this we will need the following info from you (please submit into ticket as well):

• FTP to your project
  • SMTP host, port, username and password

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2023 at 2:18 PM, Tech Support said:

Please create support ticket for both questions. We will help to enable channel selection in video upload form.

For external SMTP KVS doesn't have options now (this is a huge topic of future development), but we can manually configure that via some extension. For this we will need the following info from you (please submit into ticket as well):

• FTP to your project
  • SMTP host, port, username and password

Hello, I've installed postfix and dkim but when I tried to reset password through email, there was no email send to, why's that

26 minutes ago, Tech Support said:

Most likely SMTP server is not configured correctly, or email got to spam. Please check your server error logs.

In /var/log/nginx/error.log I don't see any error relate to email

While in /var/log/mail.log it has:

May 12 14:05:01 domain postfix/qmgr[870355]: 69C10182B: from=<www-data@domain.com>, size=506, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
May 12 14:05:32 domain postfix/smtp[897271]: connect to reception.mail-tester.com[94.23.206.89]:25: Connection timed out
May 12 14:05:32 domain postfix/smtp[897271]: 69C10182B: to=<test-qyyv5rg5s@srv1.mail-tester.com>, relay=none, delay=8958, delays=8927/0.02/31/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to reception.mail-tester.com[94.23.206.89]:25: Connection timed out)

Could you please guide me how to fix it

Thank you