ovhcloud is great for KVS?

CAR

• 7 months later...

unamanaged dedicated kvs sever for adult (without copyright issues) - ovh

semi-managed servers > check our kvs Partners page (out of whom mojohost is the gold standard) or dm me

what many miss, there are new webmasters who go all crazy without respecting copyrights > these need shady offshore dmca ignored hosting companies (the issue is = these companies are as unreliable as their webmasters)

--

the issue with ovh > very slow support if you don't pay for decent support. .. yes, and you don't want them or us start getting lots of dmca requests.

.. hopefully this helps

H

p.s. just in a case > be professional, respect the future scalability needs and go for the multi-server setups > you will need the Ultimate licence! .. of course, if you can afford this

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 5:26 PM, naughtyking said:

i try ovh but its unmanaged so i didnt like it, i try and test many of server provider companies and the best is abelohost.com
they have a very good servers with good prices, i will recommend abelohost.
https://abelohost.com/offshore-dedicated-server/  

It seems that you are more interested into offshore servers than having difficulties managing these ;) .. it is ok.. mostly x industry is like this, if you don't find ways to get video content with rights to publish it on your tubes