Looking for good and cheap servers

Hello guys,

I have two dedicated servers with Apache and I’m facing serious issues to get gninx working in the same servers to have KVS working at 100%. 
I’m thinking in buy two new servers just for this KVS project, one to host the main site and the other for storage. I’m just starting, so I guess I don’t need expensive servers for now. Can someone suggest me any, please?

If you can suggest me two servers (main + storage) would be great! The hosting company must be well know. 

Thank you in advance. 

3 hours ago, Tim said:

Hello guys,

I have two dedicated servers with Apache and I’m facing serious issues to get gninx working in the same servers to have KVS working at 100%. 
I’m thinking in buy two new servers just for this KVS project, one to host the main site and the other for storage. I’m just starting, so I guess I don’t need expensive servers for now. Can someone suggest me any, please?

If you can suggest me two servers (main + storage) would be great! The hosting company must be well know. 

Thank you in advance. 

Hello

Is this a mainstream or adult Project?