VAST Ads

I went ahead and paid the 120$ a year for vast. I was using hilltop ads but the rates were terrbile. For a few 1000 views im getting legit cents.... Is there any better vast providers? Maybe exoclick? How should i tweak the before / pause ect of the ad? It also tanked my sites seo and on site time as it was probably very annoying and the skip button after 10 seconds was not working either so i removed it. Also how can i have the video maybe pop a hilltop ads Popunder from blind click? Just looking for best practices to monetize my video player and embeds.

11 hours ago, freeplaycams said:

I went ahead and paid the 120$ a year for vast. I was using hilltop ads but the rates were terrbile. For a few 1000 views im getting legit cents.... Is there any better vast providers? Maybe exoclick? How should i tweak the before / pause ect of the ad? It also tanked my sites seo and on site time as it was probably very annoying and the skip button after 10 seconds was not working either so i removed it. Also how can i have the video maybe pop a hilltop ads Popunder from blind click? Just looking for best practices to monetize my video player and embeds.

i use exo.

It is recommended that a network of advertisers contact you, VAST ads today are very poorly paid, perhaps years ago it was new but it is no longer the case, we hope that the guys at KVS eliminate the option of paying to use VAST, or at least less for those of us who have the Ultimate version.