KVS developer, Smarty Developer, Php Developer

Azamat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Background: Contacted the user and we agreed on an hourly rate, and to do a test task first before committing to long-term work. At first, user was very hesitant to sign an NDA, which is my standard practice for all freelancers. About 2 weeks later he finally signed the NDA, and account details were given. I asked for an estimate in which he provided me around 2-3 days later. I questioned the quote he gave me, as it was a relatively simple task as a test, however I agreed and asked him I to just invoice me the total once done, and that I will review his code before the next task is given.

At this point he says we should both move on and "I got things to do, find someone else to do it" and "Dont reach out to me again please thanks" and blocks me on chat.

I suggest you don't waste your time with this user

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2021 at 6:18 PM, dj01039 said:

Background: Contacted the user and we agreed on an hourly rate, and to do a test task first before committing to long-term work. At first, user was very hesitant to sign an NDA, which is my standard practice for all freelancers. About 2 weeks later he finally signed the NDA, and account details were given. I asked for an estimate in which he provided me around 2-3 days later. I questioned the quote he gave me, as it was a relatively simple task as a test, however I agreed and asked him I to just invoice me the total once done, and that I will review his code before the next task is given.

At this point he says we should both move on and "I got things to do, find someone else to do it" and "Dont reach out to me again please thanks" and blocks me on chat.

100% unprofessional.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, dj01039 said:

Can agree, the user ghosted in for 5 days and upon pinging, came up with a ridiculous amount that probably no one in their mind will be willing to pay for the task I asked about.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 12:18 AM, dj01039 said:

Yes you are the time waster. U asked me to sign nda as full time then you tell me you cant pay me full time. Your previous dev messed you up. You are a middle man, therefore I simply refused to work with you.

I or anyone has no obligation for you to communicate with you or work for you when u cant meet your own nda statement, middle man. I’m not your worker, we cant agree then we stop that doesnt make me sketchy you middle man.

On 4/10/2021 at 3:05 AM, Emilia said:

Can agree, the user ghosted in for 5 days and upon pinging, came up with a ridiculous amount that probably no one in their mind will be willing to pay for the task I asked about.

U do not speak for everyone or you know whats on everyone’s mind. I will ghost on you however i want,, i have no obligation to answer you nor work for you. We had long chats and i spent time for research for your task. Actually for what you asked i gave you very small amount. Why dont u post your task here and let everyone know how cheap and low life you are. Do not ever think someone has obligation to you when you think u can ask someones time for free and using it.  

Hi all.

Azamat worked for me. He created a unique solution for kvs.

Yes, the end result was a bit expensive, but the work was perfect. There is no problem with its reliability, it went without any problems.

Everyone understand that custom programming is never cheap, if you want it cheap you can do it yourself.

So I recommend Azamat member, I think he does the job perfectly with maximum discretion.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Azamat said:

Are u the guy who scammed me? Wheres my payment?

Not really,

I DM'ed you on Skype and got some lousy answer. You never did any work for me it didn't even get to that point.

Simply unproffesional behavior. But looking at the reply and  other replies I can only see the point.

Edited by hbarnetworks

11 hours ago, kaopsa said:

This Guy Azamat also wasted my time. He just disappeared after taking the project.

I never got good jobs from Indian coders.

Im not indian and i have nothing against any nation!. I dont even know who you are?  I simply cant identify you and be more descriptive about yourself rather than “he disappeared”. You all cheap middle mans complaining here and think you can define professionalism. Do you have the courage to be more descriptive??

12 hours ago, hbarnetworks said:

Not really,

I DM'ed you on Skype and got some lousy answer. You never did any work for me it didn't even get to that point.

Simply unproffesional behavior. But looking at the reply and  other replies I can only see the point.

I dont know how you define “lousy” answer and i tell you again, No one ever! Anyone, whoever have no obligation to you to answer or reply! its simply based on mutual or interest, good intention, if I flag you as cheap lousy self esteemed low life existance that has no respect to others time then yes i will not talk to you. That totally equals/summarizes that you simply cant define my professionalism!. Do you have common basic sense of human being? We did not work and he is not professional... what are you talking about? Who are you? Be more genuine and legit in what are you saying!

Anyone whoever wants to submit complain please follow this rule.

1.  Before anything else, take a deep breath and examine if you have common sense of human being. If that returns true then continue. 

2. Identify yourself, who are u? without it you mean nothing.

3. Without facts and actual chats emails with proof you cant talk nothing. 

4. If you go to shop and did not agree with the provider/seller you move on. Find something suits you. If its not good for you it doesnt mean its bad. It can be good for many others. So dont judge. You are not the creator. You are one of the global warming reason. 

5. I do not take payments upfront!. All my clients know me that i do good job then get paid. if i did not take payment from you but instead i talked with you and i stopped replying that means i have a life and things to do and busy. Have respect for others. Simple as that. 

6. Some people here scammed me due to i do not take upfront payment so its bothways. Good and bad there everywhere. Dont be selfish and think you can buy $100 value item with $10. And complain here its not professionalism. You are exposing your stupidity only. 

Thank you for your attention and time.