Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used KVS for movies/TV series streaming sites?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone used KVS for movies/TV series streaming sites?

    I'm just wondering if anyone has converted KVS from a tube/video sharing platform to a movie/TV streaming one before. I want to see examples to get an idea of how much development would be required.

  • #2
    Just look at the demo https://www.kvs-demo.com/ I recommend it is very stable.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am also looking for a website like this, I hope to develop playback functions that support m3u8, multi-track, multi-subtitles.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just FYI, we have a theme partly finalized for this types of sites, which will be possibly finished before the new year. However we are not sure, it is 80% ready but needs some time to finalize and test everything.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tech Support View Post
          Just FYI, we have a theme partly finalized for this types of sites, which will be possibly finished before the new year. However we are not sure, it is 80% ready but needs some time to finalize and test everything.
          Is there a plan to support multi-subtitle multi-track playback? These features are very useful for movie and TV series websites, especially for multi-regional film and television websites. Can the player add a local copyright lock prompt when it is released, just like youtube, you can set those areas not to play.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tech Support View Post
            Just FYI, we have a theme partly finalized for this types of sites, which will be possibly finished before the new year. However we are not sure, it is 80% ready but needs some time to finalize and test everything.
            Is it finished?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by baiyou View Post

              Is it finished?
              Not yet started finalization.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tech Support View Post

                Not yet started finalization.
                Does the final version include source code? This facilitates secondary development functions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baiyou View Post

                  Does the final version include source code? This facilitates secondary development functions
                  We meant that we didn't start finalizing this theme.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is there an estimate or timeline of when you think this will be completed?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Unfortunately it can't be estimated and depends on many factors that are not calculatable.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dj01039 View Post
                        Is there an estimate or timeline of when you think this will be completed?
                        Hello, do you have a website running now?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baiyou View Post

                          Hello, do you have a website running now?
                          No, I am waiting for the new template to purchase and create one.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dj01039 View Post

                            No, I am waiting for the new template to purchase and create one.
                            I am waiting for the official development of multi-subtitles, multi-audio tracks, HLS, these functions are necessary for film and television websites

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X